Share This Story !
Federal High Court on Wednesday in Lokoja affirmed Engr. Musa Wada as the legitimate flag bearer of the 2019 governorship primaries.
The suit which was instituted by the Vice Chairman of Olamaboro Local Government Area of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) authenticated Wada against Abubakar Idris and threw away the suit for lack of merit.
Reacting to the development, Kogi State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party decried that some members were working against the interest of the party.
In a statement which was signed by Achadu Dickson, “the party, said it was unfortunate that party members allowed themselves to be used against their own party. ”
The suit which was also pending in Kogi State High Court, Lokoja would also be ruled on 6th March, 2020 between Engr.
Musa Wada and Alhaji Abubakar Idris.
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 805 939 5252 or send i-witness report directly to me on email@example.com.
- Article2020.10.30African Women Entrepreneurs in Covid -19 Era
- News2020.10.20One Year After, Family Cries For Justice Over Slain NSCDC Officer In FCT
- News2020.10.15#EndSARS: Complete Police Reform Is The Way To Go – NGIJ President
- News2020.10.01Nigeria@60: NGIJ President Greets, Nigerians, Pledges Commitment Towards Investigative Journalism