Federal High Court on Wednesday in Lokoja affirmed Engr. Musa Wada as the legitimate flag bearer of the 2019 governorship primaries.
The suit which was instituted by the Vice Chairman of Olamaboro Local Government Area of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) authenticated Wada against Abubakar Idris and threw away the suit for lack of merit.
Reacting to the development, Kogi State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party decried that some members were working against the interest of the party.
In a statement which was signed by Achadu Dickson, “the party, said it was unfortunate that party members allowed themselves to be used against their own party. ”
The suit which was also pending in Kogi State High Court, Lokoja would also be ruled on 6th March, 2020 between Engr.
Musa Wada and Alhaji Abubakar Idris.
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 805 939 5252 or send i-witness report directly to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Education2021.04.16Lagos APC Lawmaker Distributes 300 JAMB Forms To Youths
- Business and Economy2021.04.16BECCIMA Lauds FG For Initiating To Establish Cottage Industries In 774 LGAs
- ICT2021.04.16New SIM Registration to Resume April 19 As FG Lifts Embargo
- Metro2021.04.01Senate Committee Passes Vote of No Confidence on Abdullahi Attah Led FCT-IRS