The Kogi State Government led by Governor Yahaya Bello has handed over 9 roads in the State Capital, Lokoja metropolis to Contractor, TEC Engineering for immediate construction, with a charge for speedy completion.
The Commissioner for Works and Housing, Engr. Abubakar Ohere, gave the charge after taking the Contractor round the roads.
The roads inspected and handed over include:
- Bishop court – Kasuwa Hotel-Ganaja Junction Road
- Adankolo Cementry- Zenith Bank Road
- Dunamis Junction- Federal University Road
- UBA Adankolo- Housing Estate Road
- Cemetery Baptist Church Road
- Kewon Hotel – Lokoja LGA/Federal Road safety road.
- Sardauna Junction – Cemetery /Maigari palace Road.
- Ashfat overlay of Paparanda Square- Nataco Junction Dual Carriage Way.
Similarly, the State Government handed over the site for the construction of Grade Separation Intersection (Flyover Bridge) Ganaja Junction with a charge to the contractor to ensure standards and high level of quality of work.
While pointing out that TEC Engineering Construction Company has made name in the areas of road construction, Engr Ohere, charged the contractor to justify the confidence reposed on them by delivering the work to specification and timely completion of the projects.
Speaking, the Chief Engineer TEC Engineering Construction Company, Bing Jin, assured that the Company would deliver the jobs according to specification.
He assured that TEC ENGINEERING has Built it name over the years, promising to justify the confidence reposed on them by the State Government, by ensuring standard and delivering the projects within the timeline.
After the site inspection and handing over, the Commissioner for Works and Housing Engr Abubakar Ohere and the Contracting Company, TEC Engineering Construction Company, paid a visit to the Maigari of Lokoja Alhaji Mohammed Kabiru Maikarfi 111 to brief him of the efforts of the State Government to begin massive road construction in the state capital and the construction of the Ultramodern Interchange at Ganaja Junction.
The Traditional Ruler, Alhaji Mohammed Kabiru Maikarfi expressed satisfaction with the State Government efforts, describing it as coming at a better time.
The Maigari of Lokoja assured of the continued support of the people of Lokoja to the administration of Gov. Yahaya Bello, thanked him for his love for the people of Lokoja LGA.
Credit: Abah Benjamin Eneojoh
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 805 939 5252 or send i-witness report directly to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business and Economy2021.02.23FG Flag-off Gold Processing Cluster in Kogi
- News2021.02.22NGIJ-ABUJA Commends President Buhari Over the Appointment of Abdulrasheed Bawa as Substantive EFCC Boss
- ICT2021.02.22Improving Education In Africa Via ML, AI
- News2021.02.22Kogi State University Alumni Association (Worldwide) Appreciates Gov. Bello