Share This Story !
A mini coffin suspected to contain fetish materials was found with a 38-year-old suspected internet fraudster, Azeez Adebowale, when operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, raided his house in Ibadan on Monday, March 2, 2020.
Adebowale, who claimed to be using the coffin as soap rack, was among the six persons arrested following weeks of piecing together tips on intelligence received on their alleged involvement in internet fraud.
The suspects which included a lady, Toyinsola Bolumole, were picked up by men of the Commission’s Ibadan zonal office at locations around Oluyole and Alao-Akala Estates of the ancient city.
Others are Ifelowo Ololade, Sonuyi Ayodeji, Folarin Oladele Olayinka and Aluko Olawale.
Items recovered from them include four cars, various brands of sophisticated phones and an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) card.
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 908 6937 780 or send i-witness report directly to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News2020.03.30COVID-19 pandemic: NOA is operating on zero budget – David Dogo
- News2020.03.30COVID-19: Those calling for leadership change at NOA are mischief makers – David Akoji
- News2020.03.30Idumuje -Ugboko: Leave Ned Nwoko Out Of Your Misfortune, Community Elders Tells Mischief makers
- Health and Life Style2020.03.30COVID-19: Group call on FG to pay 100 thousands to families