Share This Story !
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp NSCDC called on all eligible candidates who applied for the recruitments for 2019/2020 exercise to be informed on the scheduled date of the computer based aptitude test examination CBT across the country.
The development was disclosed in a media chat with NSCDC Spokesperson, Emmanuel Okeh.
According to further information gotten from Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp Headquarter Abuja, all arrangements for the screening exercises had been concluded, the CBT aptitude examination has commenced , the Zonal State Commandant have been directed to commence supervision on the screening exercise in their jurisdictions, across the country and applicants can now proceed to your examination centre. .
NSCDC urged successful applicants to check out for their Zone and be fully prepared for the examination as invitation for the shortlisted candidate has already be sent and currently ongoing across the zone.
“The essence of the CBT Aptitude Test is to further narrow the numbers of Candidates and it is only those who passed the computerised examination CBT that will be further invited for the next stage.
“In our previous article, we give you hint on the area of the questions:
State Command Under Zone E
Imo, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River ,Ebonyi River and Enugu
State Command Under Zone D
Niger, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi and Kwara
State Command Under Zone C
Bauchi, Gombe, Adamwa, Yobe and Borno
State Command Under Zone B
Kano ,Katsina ,Kano and Jigawa
State Command Under Zone F
Ogun, Edo ,Anambra, Delta and Bayelsa
State Command Under Zone H
Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba and Kogi.
Prior to this, all the shortlisted candidates are hereby expected to come along with a valid means of identification; Voters card, National Identity card, Driver licence or other means of Identification and their print out Slip to the examination centre.
“Kindly check your inbox or spam for the invitation to the examination centre according to your state jurisdiction, for state command under Zone E on the 3 of March, 2020.”
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 908 6937 780 or send i-witness report directly to me on email@example.com.
- News2020.03.30COVID-19 pandemic: NOA is operating on zero budget – David Dogo
- News2020.03.30COVID-19: Those calling for leadership change at NOA are mischief makers – David Akoji
- News2020.03.30Idumuje -Ugboko: Leave Ned Nwoko Out Of Your Misfortune, Community Elders Tells Mischief makers
- Health and Life Style2020.03.30COVID-19: Group call on FG to pay 100 thousands to families