A breast-feeding mother, Auta Dogo is in Police Custody for conspiring with two of her former inlaws to kill her husband, Abdullahi Shaho in Kebbi State.
The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Garba Danjuma, made the disclosure at a news briefing in Birnin Kebbi on Wednesday 28th August 2019.
The police commissioner said that the suspects allegedly conspired with her former in-laws to kill her husband.
Danjuma said: “ One Auta Dago conspired with her former father in-law Garba Hassan and brother-in-law Garba Sahabi to allegedly kill her present husband in the bush.”
According to the police commissioner, the suspect, who resides in Sabongari village in Bagudo Local Government of the state, allegedly confessed to conspiring to kill Shaho of Tungar Bature village to enable her go back to her former husband, Idris Garba.
One of the suspects told News Agency of Nigeria(NAN) that they attacked and killed Shaho in the bush using machete and stick.
The police commissioner said all the suspects had been arrested and would be charged to court after the completion of investigation.
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 908 6937 780 or send i-witness report directly to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entertainments2019.09.16Abusers of Abuja Recreation Parks to Face Tough Time – FCT Minister
- Crime2019.09.14FG Set to Implement Community Policing to Strengthen Internal Security
- News2019.09.13NGIJ Concludes Governance Investigative Tour to Bayelsa State
- News2019.09.13SA Xenophobia: FG Commends Air Peace 1st Batch of Evacuation of 178 Nigerians