Share This Story !
The President of the Nigerian Guild of Investigative Journalism (NGIJ), Mojoyinola Ayoyemi, has felicitated with Nigerians as the country celebrates 60th Anniversary.
The NGIJ President in a statement issued on Thursday, October 1st, 2020 noted that we have lot of reasons to celebrate Nigeria @60 despite numerous challenges facing the nation.
Mojoyin Ayoyemi urged the citizens to be patriotic, law abiding and contribute their quota towards nation building, adding that government alone can’t make Nigeria great.
He, however, reiterated NGIJ’s commitment to use Investigative Journalism to promote accountability, transparency and strengthen good governance in the country.
”The Nigerian Guild of Investigative Journalists (NGIJ) will continue to contribute its quota towards nation building and development by harnessing investigative Journalism to promote accountability, transparency and good governance.
The Guild would not relent in its efforts towards preventing as well as exposing corruption, misappropriation, abuse of office and other sharp practices slowing down the pace of development in the country.” He added
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 805 939 5252 or send i-witness report directly to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News2020.12.10Attah Igala: Ambassador Godbless Charges Igalamela Royal Council to Fast Track Installation Process
- Interviews2020.12.06How Helping an Out of School Boy Spur Me into NGO Work – Lidwine
- Article2020.12.03AfCFTA: Spotlighting The Emergence Of One African Market
- Religious2020.11.29Maolid Nabiy: Emulate Leadership Style of Prophet Muhammad – Imam Aliagan To Nigerian Leaders