Share This Story !
Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s billionaire father, has reportedly bought a new jet worth $62million.
In the report by a foremost publisher, Dele Momodu, the businessman purchased a Bombadier Global Express 6000, just 2 years after buying a jet said to be worth $35 million.
The singer had 2 days ago announced on social media on the arrival of the jet. Many of his fans had boasted that the jet belongs to him and were already sending in congratulatory messages to him on the new whip.
Well, it turns out the jet is his father’s anyways.
Davido had in 2018 claimed the private jet his father bought was his. He had earlier made announcements on social media before the arrival of the jet, just like he did for this new Bombadier Global Express 6000.
He later made a u-turn when it was revealed that the jet actually belonged to his father, covering it up with the saying that whatever belongs to his father also belongs to him.
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 908 6937 780 or send i-witness report directly to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News2020.03.30COVID-19 pandemic: NOA is operating on zero budget – David Dogo
- News2020.03.30COVID-19: Those calling for leadership change at NOA are mischief makers – David Akoji
- News2020.03.30Idumuje -Ugboko: Leave Ned Nwoko Out Of Your Misfortune, Community Elders Tells Mischief makers
- Health and Life Style2020.03.30COVID-19: Group call on FG to pay 100 thousands to families