The ravaging effect of Coronavirus is in no doubt, but people will put aside its threat in order to solve a more threatening disease, at hand, the hungervirus.
In this video, people were seen jostling for meagre COVID-19 pandemic lockdown palliative materials.
Over five hundred people beseech the Igala chief palace for Palliative meant for thirty people today, May 1, 2020. Some people were crying, cursing just to get one and a half mudu of rice, while others got one mudu of rice. Some got two spaghetti, two semovita, three to five sachet of tomatoes and one sachet of oil. It was pathetic!
Video does not play? Click to play in a browser.
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 805 939 5252 or send i-witness report directly to me on email@example.com.
- Education2021.04.16Lagos APC Lawmaker Distributes 300 JAMB Forms To Youths
- Business and Economy2021.04.16BECCIMA Lauds FG For Initiating To Establish Cottage Industries In 774 LGAs
- ICT2021.04.16New SIM Registration to Resume April 19 As FG Lifts Embargo
- Metro2021.04.01Senate Committee Passes Vote of No Confidence on Abdullahi Attah Led FCT-IRS