Share This Story !
A coalition of non governmental organisation has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to as a matter of urgency appoint Amb. Hussaini Coomassie to head the National Orientation Agency for better service delivery especially in this crucial period of global pandemic.
The group in a message signed by Ibrahim Bulama Gumsuri described Amb. Coomassie as a highly respected personality that is well appreciated by the Nigerian Youth, a Diplomat, Advocate for Social Justice, Immigration expert, Human Right activist, Security Analyst, Renown Politician & Entrepreneur.
Amb Coomassie is currently the Continental Director-General, Advocacy for Good Governance Network Global (AGGN), with offices around the globe. He also sits as the Deputy National Coordinator, North & Diaspora, Buhari Campaign Organization’s Chairman, Leadership Scorecard Advisory Board, & Managing Director, Little Turkey Investment.
He served the Nigeria Immigration Service between 1987 & 2014. He was appointed UN Ambassador for peace & Social Justice in 2014 & joined active politics in 2015.
Amb. Coomassie is a Member of the Canada Nigeria Community Development Association (CANCODA) and has founded several associations including Nigeria 1st Progressive Forum, Diaspora Stakeholders/Diaspora Parliament, Nigeria Turkish Business Round table to mention a few.
In 2007, he was honored by the Polish Border Guards, a recognition on Inter-Agency Relations, Warsaw-Poland & the Turkish Defense Services Medal in 2013, President Erdogan of Turkey Award of recognition 2016, just to mention a few.
Amb. Hussaini Coomassie is among the highly recognized personalities across the globe that will be honoured between 9th to 11th of April, 2020 in Dubai, by the IIC University of Technology, Cambodia with Honourary Doctorate degree/International Honors.
He will as well receive Leadership without borders Award by the LWB development centre, Dubai – UAE.
The groups canvassing for his appointment includes; Niger Delta Coalition, Katsina Stakeholders and Nigeria Peoples Parliament
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 805 939 5252 or send i-witness report directly to me on email@example.com.
- News2020.10.20One Year After, Family Cries For Justice Over Slain NSCDC Officer In FCT
- News2020.10.15#EndSARS: Complete Police Reform Is The Way To Go – NGIJ President
- News2020.10.01Nigeria@60: NGIJ President Greets, Nigerians, Pledges Commitment Towards Investigative Journalism
- Oil and Gas2020.08.30NCDMB, ITF train 255 youths in vocational skills