The Nigerian Guild of Investigative Journalists (NGIJ) on Saturday concluded Governance Assessment tour in Ondo State to gauge impact of Governor Romiti Akeredolu Administration.
The Guild during the one-week long exercise engaged critical stakeholders including traditional rulers, Security agencies, Organized Labour, civil servants, market men/women, artisans, political patties, top government officials and other segment of the society.
A statement issued by NGIJ Public Relations Office, Adeyemi Obadimu said 10,000 questionnaires were administered across 18 local government areas to gauge residents opinion about incumbent administration in the state.
Obadimu added that NGIJ visited projects in Akure, Ore, Owo, Ikare, Akoko and some rural communities across the three senatorial districts in Ondo State
Adeyemi hinted that comprehensive Governance Assessment Report on Ondo State will be unveiled in January 2020.
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 908 6937 780 or send i-witness report directly to me on email@example.com.
- Business and Economy2020.01.19What Dr. Yakub Ugwolawo Told ICDA on Economic Empowerment and Political Strategy
- Article2020.01.14How to Retrieve Your National Identity Number (NIN) Number
- Business and Economy2020.01.12Must Read: What Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello’s Wife Said in Abuja
- Business and Economy2020.01.12How Islamic Economic Development Model Can Rescue Nigeria Economy – Dr. Hussein Saddam