The Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) in collaboration with the federal ministry of information and culture on Monday 23rd September 2019 outlined activities to mark the 59th Independence anniversary of Nigeria.
The theme for this year’s celebration is “peaceful, coexistence for National Growth and Development”.
The SGF, Mr. Boss Gida Mustapha stated at a press conference in Abuja that the government was fully ready to celebrate the anniversary.
Boss Mustapha who was represented by the permanent secretary of political and economic Affairs, OSGF, Mr. Gabriel Aduda, explained that there would be a juma’prayer and special lecture on Friday 27th September, 2019 at the National mosque, Abuja.
“Interdenominational Christian Service comes up on Sunday 29/09/19 at the National Christian Center, Abuja.
According to him. This year’s celebration would also featured youths since there have a vital role to play in the country.
Stated that youths should take advantage of the National youth Ent. Emp. Summit(NYEES2) which would be coming up on Monday 30th September 2019 at the international conference center, Abuja.
“On the same day, there will be The Republic2 (Ind. Edition) Youth Concert at the Millennium park.
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 908 6937 780 or send i-witness report directly to me on email@example.com.
- News2019.10.06Building Igala Unity House in the FCT, Our Top Priority – Enejoh Attah
- News2019.10.03PMB Has Done Well in Addressing Pervasive Corruption – High Commissioner
- Crime2019.09.26NA Commended For Research and Technological Know-how, Showcase Equipment
- News2019.09.26Minister Reassures Nigerians of Measures to Tackle Floods