Chief Whip, Hon.Mohammed Tahir Monguno(APC),Member representing Monguno/Marte/Nganzai federal constituency, Borno state said he is commuted to maintaining high decorum in the green chamber.
He reiterated this in a media chat with the Informavores during a courtesy visit to the office of the 9th National Assembly Chief Whip.
Hon. Monguno, after thanking his constituency for their continued support and the promises of providing his best representation said that, “as the duty of the office of the Chief Whip is to maintain decorum in the proceedings of the Chambers and also the ethics of the members, that is what I am commuted to.”
He further promised to jealously guide and protect the performance of that duty to ensure that the conduct of members are in line with the rules of law and to maintain decorum for smooth proceedings on the floor and also outside the house.
He thereby also stressed the need for members to behave in a way and manner that is in consonance with the rules guiding their legislative processes.
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 908 6937 780 or send i-witness report directly to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News2019.11.20Nigeria Army Decorates 23 Newly Promoted Principal Officers
- Crime2019.11.19Unravel Terrorists Source of Weapons – Army
- Entertainments2019.11.17Korean National Day & Cultural Festival celebrated in FCT amidst Pomp and Pageantry
- News2019.10.26Woman Vindicates Pastor Chris Over Alleged Staged Miracle