Share This Story !
Chief Whip, Hon.Mohammed Tahir Monguno(APC),Member representing Monguno/Marte/Nganzai federal constituency, Borno state said he is commuted to maintaining high decorum in the green chamber.
He reiterated this in a media chat with the Informavores during a courtesy visit to the office of the 9th National Assembly Chief Whip.
Hon. Monguno, after thanking his constituency for their continued support and the promises of providing his best representation said that, “as the duty of the office of the Chief Whip is to maintain decorum in the proceedings of the Chambers and also the ethics of the members, that is what I am commuted to.”
He further promised to jealously guide and protect the performance of that duty to ensure that the conduct of members are in line with the rules of law and to maintain decorum for smooth proceedings on the floor and also outside the house.
He thereby also stressed the need for members to behave in a way and manner that is in consonance with the rules guiding their legislative processes.
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 908 6937 780 or send i-witness report directly to me on email@example.com.
- News2020.04.07Shocking!: 30% of men not biological father of children
- Health and Life Style2020.04.07COVID-19: NGIJ Charges Gov. Sanwo-Olu to Urgently Revise Lockdown Palliative Measures for Residents
- News2020.04.03Lockdown: What Police, FRSC did to Air Force in Abuja
- News2020.03.30COVID-19 pandemic: NOA is operating on zero budget – David Dogo