The Nigeria Oil & Gas 2019, (NOG) scheduled to hold in Abuja between 1st – 4th July 2019, is to cover the most pertinent industry issues.
This is contained in a statement circulated by the Vice President, Production, CWC Events Africa, Wemimo Oyelana and received by Informavores.
The statement said, “It’s my pleasure to deliver a preview of the NOG 2019 strategic programme. Taking place 1 – 4 July 2019, NOG will cover the most pertinent industry issues:”
Accordingly, issues to be covered include: Nigerian Content Implementation for Sustained Economic Development, Showcasing the Next Frontier of Catalytic Projects for New Business Opportunities, Maintaining Nigeria’s position as the Oil & Gas Investment Destination of Choice, and Leveraging the Full Potential of Gas for Industrial & Economic Growth, among other issues.
The statement also confirmed that among the dignitaries that would be in attendance are: The Executive Secretary, Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB), Engr. Simbi Wabote; The Chief Operating Officer – Gas & Power, NNPC, Saidu A. Mohammed and The Chief Operating Officer – Downstream, NNPC, Engr. Henry Ikemfuna Obih.
Others are The Chairman & Managing Director, Chevron Nigeria , Jeff Ewing; The Managing Director & Chief Executive, Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria, Nicolas Terraz; and The Chairman & Managing Director, Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, Paul McGrath.The Nigeria Oil & Gas 2019 is an annual event that draw and connect large numbers of stakeholders in the Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria in particular and the world as a whole.
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 908 6937 780 or send i-witness report directly to me on email@example.com.
- Entertainments2019.09.16Abusers of Abuja Recreation Parks to Face Tough Time – FCT Minister
- Crime2019.09.14FG Set to Implement Community Policing to Strengthen Internal Security
- News2019.09.13NGIJ Concludes Governance Investigative Tour to Bayelsa State
- News2019.09.13SA Xenophobia: FG Commends Air Peace 1st Batch of Evacuation of 178 Nigerians