The Monetary Policy Committee (MPC), of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), has voted unanimously to retain the Monetary Policy Rate (MPR) at 11.5%.
The Governor, of CBN, Godwin Emefiele who disclosed this while reading the communique in press briefing in Abuja, at the end of the MPC meeting said that the committee decision are: MPR retained at 11.50%, asymmetric corridor of +100/-700 basis points around the MPR, CRR was retained at 27.5%, While Liquid Ratio was also kept at 30%.
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 805 939 5252 or send i-witness report directly to me on email@example.com.
- Business and Economy2021.02.23FG Flag-off Gold Processing Cluster in Kogi
- News2021.02.22NGIJ-ABUJA Commends President Buhari Over the Appointment of Abdulrasheed Bawa as Substantive EFCC Boss
- ICT2021.02.22Improving Education In Africa Via ML, AI
- News2021.02.22Kogi State University Alumni Association (Worldwide) Appreciates Gov. Bello