The wife of Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello, Hajia Hafisat Yahaya Bello has enjoined parents to cut their cloths according to their cloth and not their size when deciding on education options for their children.
While the first lady of Kogi State was giving a vote of thanks at the Ashraaf Islamic Foundation 2nd Maolid Nabbiy, in Abuja, she said, “I told women at Al-Ashraf Islamic foundation that economic development starts from us and we all heard the lecture. So our mums, let’s contribute our quota to the family.”
“We must not take our children to a school of millions of naira. Let’s convert that money to make a better tomorrow for our children so that they themselves can appreciate us. ”
She further appreciate the Founder, Ashraaf Islamic Foundation, Imam Sharafudeen Abdulsalam Aliagan, saying that, “I want to recognize my father, the founder of Al-Ashraf Islamic Foundation. In fact, I think I am one of the orphans that benefited from this foundation. So Baami, I say thank you. Thank you for always being a father.
“We were together last year, Alhamdulillah we are together this year, next year, insha Allah we would all be together and we pray to Allah, insha Allah next year will be better than this year.
“I would like to thank you, our mother, thank you, thank you. I would like to thank everybody for honouring our invitation.
“I told women at Ashraaf Islamic Foundation that economic development starts from us and we all heard the lecture. So our mums, let’s contribute our quota to the family.”
“We must not take our children to a school of millions of naira. Let’s convert that money to make a better tomorrow for our children so that they themselves can appreciate us.”
Thank you to our father, for assisting our mother the opportunity to be able to contribute positively to the economic foundation .
Thank you everybody, may Allah bless Kogi State, may Allah bless Borno State, May Allah bless Kwara State, may Allah bless Nigeria.
Ashraaf Islamic Foundation 2nd Maolid Nabiyy is themed: Islamic Perspectives on Economic Development: Options for Nigeria. Maolid Nabbiy is an annual Muslim celebration to mark the birth of the Noble Prophet Muhammad Rasulu Lah (PBUH).
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 908 6937 780 or send i-witness report directly to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business and Economy2020.01.19What Dr. Yakub Ugwolawo Told ICDA on Economic Empowerment and Political Strategy
- Article2020.01.14How to Retrieve Your National Identity Number (NIN) Number
- Business and Economy2020.01.12Must Read: What Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello’s Wife Said in Abuja
- Business and Economy2020.01.12How Islamic Economic Development Model Can Rescue Nigeria Economy – Dr. Hussein Saddam