… Partners Football Supporters Club for World Cup 2018
By: Shola Akingboye
It has been a decade of excellence as the VIP Express Tourism marks its 10th year of existence in the Nigeria Tourism space, which anchors on hospitalities and holidays given families first class holiday opportunities to over 5000 destination resorts in over 100 countries, igniting exclusive journeys to discover new worlds.
As part of extending their warmest thank you to the 17 000+ happy families they have served over the past decade, the Tourism haven has partnered the Nigerian Football Supporters Club (NFSC), on collaboration with the football body to ferry football fans and willing organizations to the 2018 FIFA World Cup finals in Russia.
According to its Head of Marketing, Samuel Owoseni, the partnership with Supporters Club is in recognition of Nigerians patronage having formed the foundation of the company’s ongoing success, with client satisfaction being the key to their sustainability.
According to the company, it will be giving away special monthly prizes for the next 10 months to show their utmost appreciation towards Nigerians. “Make sure you stay in tune to find out if you could be one of the 10 lucky winners” the company stressed.
However, VIP Express Tourism Nigeria has made it their mission to give families superior pocket-friendly holidays and is constantly evolving their customer loyalty programs, having given away hundreds of client royalty awards, travel incentives, cash incentives, free accommodation vouchers, car giveaways, gift materials and luxurious all expenses paid holidays.
“We pride ourselves so much in our customers’ satisfactions. This most important quality has continuously spurred us in creating more productive partnership with travel and tour organisations across the world.” -Director of VIP Express Nigeria, Mr Isaac Omagbemi
As an indigenous holiday and leisure company, VIP Express Tourism Nigeria has stood with our country through thick and thin, playing a commendable role towards developing a better Nigeria. They show a vigorous commitment to promoting the country’s rich and dynamic tourism and travel industry. Hundreds of sincere client testimonials explaining exceptional experiences are what makes VIP Express Tourism Nigeria proud and committed to providing better incentives every year.
They have displayed dedication towards advancing the Nigerian community with their impeccable service excellence and widespread job creation. Their dedicated employees, some of which have stayed with them for 10 years, have followed their dreams and achieved enviable success in their career advancement.
VIP Express Tourism Nigeria has also shown a loving cooperation with Corporate Social Responsibility, and they have continuously helped the less-privileged through their charity work, relief material donations to IDP institutions and participation with numerous reputable NGOs.
Director of VIP Express Nigeria, Mr Isaac Omagbemi, says that their ten years in the industry “has not gone without challenge, which is a strong characteristic of a growing industry. However, these challenges have made us better adapted to Nigerian holiday families’ requests and preferences and we are better positioned to giving even more extraordinary services as we move forward.”
With an average of 10 international holidays per week, they are without a shadow of doubt an enviable and preferred choice holiday provider in the growing travel industry. Their commitment to hard work is evident in the 9 outstanding awards they have received from National and International award giving ceremonies over the past 10 years.
- Exemplary milestones for VIP Express Nigeria
- Federal Capital Advancement Award 2012
- Best Tourism Organisation of the Year
- Capital Territory Advancement Award 2013
- Best Tourism Organisation of the Year 2013
- Garden City Advancement Award 2014
- Best Tourism Organisation Award
- African Achievers Awards 2014
- Organisation Making a Difference in Africa
- Nigeria Customer Service Awards 2014
- Best Customer Company in Tourism
- Capital Territory Advancement Award 2015
- Excellence in Hospitality Management
- Capital City Role Model Awards & Summit 2015
- Best Tourism organisation of the Year
- African Achievers Award 2015
- Organisations Making a Difference in Africa 2015
- They were also a title sponsor for this ceremony- a true achievement for our country!
- Niger Delta Achievers Merit Award 2017
- Excellence in Hospitality Management 2017
To be part of the amazing prizes coming up, you and your family can visit any nearby presentations office across the country or contact them on their website as well as any of their social media platforms.
While expressing their profound gratitude to clients and well-wishers who have stood by them all through the years, they say a big thank you to loyal staff and partners all across the world. Tell VIP Express Tourism Nigeria your dreams, and they will be shaped into true stories.
This is your time, this is your now. You deserve this.
- Sola Omosola Akingboye graduated from Lagos State University, Ojo and also an alumni of International Institute of Journalism, Abuja. The Abuja based Media Consult is a member of NUJ, FCT Chapel; Member, Nig Energy Correspondents and affiliate of other proffesional bodies such as Believe in Nigeria Initiative (BINI); Change Agent for Positive Transformation (CAPT); OSHA Association for Industrial Safety in Nigeria. He is currently an Associate Editor and Chairman Editorial Board Informavores.com.ng.