The Honourable Minister of State, Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu will once again deliver the Ministerial Address at the NOG 2018 Strategic Conference themed “Driving the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry toward Sustainable Development & Growth”.
The Strategic Conference programme is in its final stages of production and will include the most pertinent issues facing the Nigerian oil and gas industry. Key topics to include:
- How competitive are the proposed fiscal terms of the PIB in the global oil and gas market? How would they impact current agreements and the investors’ appetite for the Nigerian oil and gas industry?
- How is the gas regulatory framework being developed for deepwater projects, downstream and gas utilisation?
- The gas discussion: exploration and production, infrastructure development and commercialisation
- Strategies to reduce the cost of crude production – increasing efficiency and transparency in procurement, technology, security and stakeholder management
- Progress update: overhauling Nigeria’s refineries to operate at 90% by December 2019
- Nigerian Content: medium and long term goals of the NCDMBs 10 year Strategic Plan.
The Nigeria Oil & Gas Conference & Exhibition, now in its seventeenth year, will be returning to Abuja from 2 – 5 July 2018. The annual meeting will once again gather over 700 oil and gas professionals to network and explore new business opportunities.
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 908 6937 780 or send i-witness report directly to me on email@example.com.