The National Coordinator, PDP National Youth Liberation Movement Maruf Adebisi has joined the ranks and file of the masses to call on the APC-led administration to heed the advice of former president Olusegun Obasanjo as contained in his letter.
Maruf in a statement made available to Informavores! through the Director Media and Publicity Abdulrahman Obaje said the APC-led administration has failed the masses in many areas and should drop the idea of reelection come 2019 by looking into the advice of ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo.
the statements said “The APC-led administration has failed the masses in the areas of security of lives and properties, corruptions, economic hardship, e.t.c., some of which is highlighted in ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo’s letter.
“Rather than thinking about the blinking prospect of re-election, what President Muhamadu Buhari should concentrate on now is on how to redeem the trust and hope people put him by engaging in pro-masses policies.
Maruf also lambasts sycophants that are misleading the ‘failing president’, saying that they are so insensitive to the plight of the people that elected them.
“While killings is ongoing in Taraba, Benue, Adamawa, Rivers, and other areas, sycophants were busy endorsing President Muhamadu Buhari for Second term.
Maruf however calls on the ex-president to come back to the Peoples Democratic Party as the founding father to pilot the affairs of the party for the benefit of the masses.
“We also advice the former president to come back to PDP as one of the founding fathers and the first presidential candidate of the party to liberate the country from negative change and forget about third forces”. He concluded.
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 908 6937 780 or send i-witness report directly to me on email@example.com.
- Metro2018.05.22Esu Jikwoyi Calls on FG to Intensify Drug Abuse Sensitization Efforts among Youths
- Food and Agriculture2018.05.21Farm Inputs: Gimbiya Dogara Empowers 7,000 Youths, Women in Bauchi
- Politics2018.05.19Congress: FCT APC Elects Executive Members Through Voice Vote
- AWF2018.05.19Abuja Writers Forum: Spanish Treat for May Guest Writer Session