The Governor Yahaya Bello led administration in Kogi State is building an Injection Sub-Station in Ogori-Magongo as part of the administration effort to bring electricity close to the rural community and compliment the Federal Government efforts in bringing epileptic power supply to end.
In what is tagged as “Operation Light Up Kogi State”, Kogi State Commissioner for Rural Development, Hon. Enema Paul said that this is part of Construction of 33KVA inter township power line from Zango-Daji to Banda, Felele and about seven other communities which is about 95% job completion.
In a chat with the Informavores!, Enema said “Construction of 33KVA inter township power line from Zango-Daji to Banda, Felele and about seven communities, is ongoing and it is about 95% Job completion. So, be ready, as GYB (Governor Yahya Bello) is lightening up your communities soon. No more epileptic power supply!”
“As part of the Operation Light Up Kogi State, we have also carried out Omala LGA line tracing to Ankpa-Okakalè to Otukpo for power improvement, Improving power supply in Ibadò Akpacha with 500 33KV transformer replacement, Abejukolo township power improvement with four (4) 500 33KVA transformer replacements.”
”Others are New electrification power line work and step down in Òbakumè 1 & 2 with 500 & 300 33KVA transformers, Agbènèma new 500/33KVA power line electrification work and step down, Ajichèkpa new 300/33KVA electrification power line, Òpada 300/33KVA new electrification power line and step down, Okene LGA and Agasa power improvement with five (5) 500/11KVA transformer replacements”
“Enema paul concluded that the Governor Yahya Bello led government does not want to leave any stone unturned in his quest to electrify the rural communities of Kogi state; so expect GYB in your LGA soon”
- Prince Abdulrahman Obaje is a Media and ICT Consultant, Journalist, online marketer, social media strategist, Mathematician and Computer Scientist based in Abuja, Nigeria. He is the Founder and the Publisher of The Informavores!. You can reach me on +234 908 6937 780 or send i-witness report directly to me on email@example.com.
- Business and Economy2017.10.10There is No Need For The Sukuk Bond, We Will Monitor It – Social Action
- AWF2017.10.04Ecuador – **Nigeria Young Writers Short Story Contest Winners**
- Metro2017.08.21Charly Boy Lauds Buhari for Yielding to Calls to Return Home
- Metro2017.08.21Late Chief Alhaji Idris Bala Audu – The Great Iroko That Just Left our Midst